1. It wasn’t easy, but I
finally managed to get my hands on two
tickets for the final between Barcelona and Chelsea.
2. I couldn’t believe my bad luck when I got hit by that car, but when I
Euros in compensation and 2 months off work I realized it was a
blessing in disguise.
3. I was upset after the divorce, but I soon decided to put it behind
me and get on with my life.
4. You’ve been acting strange all morning and you look really worried. I
know there’s something
on your mind. Why don’t you stop beating around the bush and just
tell me what’s wrong?
5. I don’t really know what my neighbour’s like. She keeps herself to
herself and I hardly
speak to her. She’s a very private person.
6. Jonny told me he’s going to work in sex shop in Madrid next month. I
don’t believe him.
I’m sure he’s pulling my leg.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos