1. I saw Sofia last week.
She broke her arm while she was skiing.
2. I bought a beer and walked over to the table to join in the
conversation. They were talking about football when I sat down.
3. It’s difficult to believe that this time last week we were walking
along 5th Avenue in New York eating a hot dog.
4. It was a beautiful day yesterday. When I left home the sun was
shining and the birds were singing. It felt good to be alive.
5. Suddenly, I looked out of the car window and I saw that
we were driving past Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
6. When I saw Sandra in the pub last night she was drinking
7. I met my girlfriend while I was travelling around
8. Yesterday, I came home to find that my 14-year-old son was
drinking my best single malt whisky.
9. Simon told me that the reason his wife was never at home was
because she was having an affair with
Karate instructor. I advised him to do nothing.
10. While I was waiting for the train, someone put their
hand in my pocket and stole my iPod.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos