1. Many people say that if
you take enough vitamin C at the onset of a cold,
you'll often recover faster.
2. The World Health Organization website is a useful resource for
outbreak of diseases worldwide.
3. Page layout is the part of graphic design that deals in the
style treatment of elements (content) on a page.
4. An outlet store is a brick and mortar or online retail store
in which manufacturers
sell their stock directly to the public.
5. Take-off is the phase of flight in which an aircraft goes
through a transition from
moving along the ground (taxiing) to flying in the air, usually starting
on a runway.
6. A proper warm up before exercise can increase the blood flow
to the working
muscle which results in decreased muscle stiffness, less risk of injury
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos