1. The work I do for
charity takes up all of my time.
2. He takes after his father. They're both stubborn and selfish.
3. Didn't you know that you have to take off your shoes before
you go onto a Japanese house?
4. I've decided to take up a new hobby; digital photography. I'm
starting my first course next week.
5. I think you should take it back to the shop and ask for a
6. She has to take care of her mother by herself because she
doesn't have anyone else in the family to help her.
7. I'll need to take a day off from work next week to go to court.
8. You should get that jacket. It looks great on you. The sleeves need
to be taken up though, they're much too long.
9. Our school won't be taking on any more teachers until after
10. I took to him as soon as I met him.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos