1. No, YOU do
the shopping on the way home from work because you'll be driving
past the supermarket.
2. Sandra's been coming in late and leaving work early a lot recently.
I'll have a talk with her and see if she's
having any personal problems.
3. The sink's full of dirty dishes and it's your turn to do the
washing up. I did it yesterday.
4. When we were on holiday in Glasgow, I asked a man to take a photo
of us and he ran away with our camera!
5. You look tired darling. Why don't you sit down on the sofa, put your
feet up and have a rest. I'll make you a
nice cup of tea.
6. I think the reason your son isn't making progress at school
Mrs. Simpson is because he never does his homework.
All the other students study at home and Bart should also.
7. I've read the instructions but they don't make any sense.
I can't understand anything. Is this the first time you've
bought furniture from Ikea?
8. We had words with our neighbour a few months ago and we
haven't spoken to him since. He still plays his music
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos