1. We had to borrow some
money to expand our business.
2. You can call me John. We're all on first name terms here.
3. He is the head of the accounting department means that he's in
charge of the accounting department.
4. You didn't know he was going to resign? No, I must have missed all
the warning signs.
5. I'm tied up right now, can we talk in one hour?
6. Would it be convenient for you if we met at 11.30 on Friday
7. I'm a very positive and optimistic person. I always look on the
8. Approximately 20% of my income goes on tax.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos