1. Don't you think that I
bear a resemblance to uncle George? I've got his nose, his chin
and the same colour eyes.
2. I think it's worth bearing in mind that unless we bring in
some new business, we'll have
to sell the house next year to pay back the bank loan!
3. I can't stand it when dad sits in front of the TV cracking his
knuckles. I really hate the
noise, and it's worse when he's watching football because it makes him
4. Please don't interrupt. Bear with me for a minute while I
explain the situation.
5. Our contract is going to come to an end in December, and then
we can do what we like.
6. His business is failing, his wife has left him and his dad died last
month. I wouldn't be
surprised if he cracked under the strain.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos