1. I'd like to ask you
something about the meeting tomorrow after work. Do I have to attend?.
2. I was wondering if you'd mind giving a little presentation at
the meeting on Friday?.
3. I'm afraid Mr. Garcia's not at his desk at the moment, can I
take a message?.
4. Generally speaking, a good manager ensures a smooth production
5. Pepito is too busy preparing his presentation to come for a
drink with us.
6. I'm afraid I can't meet you for lunch tomorrow, I have an important
meeting I can't get out of. (= I can't escape/I have to attend).
7. Everyone has to leave the office during a fire drill.
8. Make sure you follow up with Pepito about what we all
discussed this morning.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos