1. My dad will never
change. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
2. I know you don't like confrontation, but you're just going to have to
take the bull by the horns and talk to your boss about it.
3. Don't laugh, but I think Pepito might just get the promotion. I know
he's only been here for a few months, but I think he's a real dark
4. It'll cost us 3,000 euros to develop the application, and I think
that's chicken feed when you think how much money we could earn
5. You promised me you'd come with me to Madrid this weekend. Don't
worm your way out of it with some pathetic excuse about having to
6. That was a very controversial suggestion Pete made in the meeting.
He's certainly put the cat among the pigeons.
7. Of course Sarah will be there on time. She's such an early bird
that she's usually in the office before 7.
8. Our website has become such a cash cow. We're making a fortune
through internet marketing.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos