1. I have no idea how to
use this video editing software, but I'm going to jump in at the deep
end and see what happens.
2. Do you think I stand a chance of getting the job? I've got the
3. I don't like Rome at all, but I'll try to make the best of
this business trip to practise my Italian.
4. When planning a trip, you have to make allowances for things
that you can't know ahead of time, such as crowds or bad weather.
5. He shouted at me before I had time to explain, but later he
apologised for jumping the gun.
6. The kids jumped for joy when we told them we were taking them
to Disneyland for Easter.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos