1. A paw is the
soft foot of a mammal, generally a quadruped, that has claws or nails.
2. Fish have fins to help them swim and change direction.
3. A horn is a pointed projection of the skin on the head of
various animals like bulls
and rhinos. Deer, caribou, antelope and moose have antlers.
4. Adult elephants have tusks on either side of their mouths.
They are made of ivory.
5. Tusks are elongated, continuously growing front teeth, usually
but not always in pairs,
that protrude well beyond the mouth of certain mammal species like
6. A mane is the hair that grows around the neck of animals like
horses and male lions.
A lioness doesn't have one.
7. A claw is a curved, pointed appendage, found at the end of a
toe or finger in most
mammals and reptiles, including birds.
8. Insects have feelers or antennae. They use them to
sense things by touch or to search
9. One hump or two? All camels have humps. A dromedary
camel has only one, but a
Bactrian camel has two.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos