1) Thank you so much for
dinner. It was very kind of you to invite us.
- Not at all.
2) A - What do you think of the new managing director? Do you think he's
a decent bloke?
- Don't like the look of him.
3) Why are you taking so much money with you? We're only going to do a
bit of food shopping.
- Just in case.
4) Darling, I've finished! I've just put up those shelves in the spare
- About time, too!
5) I'm afraid I've just finished your glass of wine.
- You would!
6) It must have been difficult for you to sit through that meeting
without falling asleep.
- It took some doing alright.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos