1. In Spain there are a
lot of formalities and form-filling when you deal with a government
There's so much red tape.
2. My sisters got married and settled down when they were young, but I
was the black sheep of
the family. I travelled around the world for years selling jewellery and
working in agriculture.
3. I was sitting at home watching TV when there was a knock at the door
and my old school friend
Roger turned up right out of the blue. We hadn't seen each other
for 15 years.
4. Pepito came home from work early and caught the thieves red-handed
as they were stealing his
new HD TV.
5. That company is in really bad shape. It's in the red and owes
the bank a lot of money.
6. My sister loves gardening and she's got green fingers. She's
very good at growing plants and
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos