1. They owe a lot of money
to the banks and creditors. It isn't going to be easy for
that company to get back on its feet.
2. I turned down the job because I wasn't happy with my future
3. I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're getting at. What exactly
do you mean?
4. The company was charged with making deceptive claims in its
5. I'm going to ask Pepito to sit in on this meeting. I think
he'll have some valuable
6. She was in charge of designing all the graphics for our
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos