1. My boss has finally
given me the green light to go ahead and find someone to re-design
I never thought she would actually say yes.
2. María is such an optimist. She always looks at life through rose-coloured
spectacles. I don't
know how a person can always be so positive about everything.
3. When he smashed into the back of my car I saw red and
immediately jumped out to hit him.
Luckily, I'd forgotten I had my seatbelt on because he was over six feet
tall and built like a rugby
4. The lead the police were following turned out to be a red herring
and took them nowhere, so they
called in the suspects for another round of questioning and started
again from square one.
5. My mate and his family live in a pretty village in the green belt
around London. It's very quiet and
peaceful and only 30 - 40 minutes from the city centre.
6. The hotel that my uncle left us in his will has turned out to be a
bit of a white elephant. It costs a
fortune to run and as far as we can see it's never actually made a
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos