1. While Santa was
climbing down the chimney, we were watching TV.
2. Santa has been delivering presents for over 100 years and
sign of him retiring yet.
3. Pepito's son loves opening his presents on Christmas morning.
4. Santa's little helpers really enjoy the work they do. They've
Santa for many years.
5. Rudolf and the other reindeers were late for work Christmas Eve. By
time they had got to Santa's grotto, he had already left!
6. Every year I wait for Santa to get to my house. I turn off
all the lights,
keep very quiet and look out the window for hours. Santa
always seems to
arrive when I'm sleeping.
7. By this time tomorrow all the boys and girls will have recieved
8. Dad usually works every day before Christmas, but this year
the whole week off to be with us.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos