1. If we want to stay ahead of the pack, we're going to have to keep innovating
and changing with the times.
2. Unfortunately, our competitors have cornered the market. They have a
large percentage of market share.
3. I'd really appreciate any advice you have for me. I don't want to
start off on
the wrong foot.
4. We were making good money for the first five years, but the financial
hit us hard and within a year we were in the red and owed the bank a lot
5. There is always worry over who will get the upper hand in the oil
6. Everyone made small talk, but nobody spoke about the fact that people
going to lose their jobs. That was the elephant in the room.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos