1. We have skin on our bodies which is
covered in hair. Birds, on the
other hand, are covered in feathers.
2. A cat has fur on its body, but a dog has hair.
3. Humans have a nose in the middle of our face, but a pig has a
4. We put food in our mouths, but birds use a beak to eat food
5. And what about feet? Dogs and cats don’t have feet, they have paws
and horses have hooves.
6. We chew our food with our teeth. Snakes inject poison into their
through their fangs.
de un completo
vocabulario Inglés / Español
sobre "Animales" con sonido y ejercicios con respuesta.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos