1. The hotel room was so dirty, cold and
noisy that I insisted on seeing the manager.
2. When I moved to Spain, it didn’t take me long to get accustomed
to driving on the
right hand side of the road.
3. Did you hear the announcement on TV saying there's going to be
a general election
4. Apart from Simon, is their anyone else who doesn’t want
mustard on their hotdog?
5. I’m trying to organise a reunion of all the people who were in
the original team when
we started the company in 2001. It’s not easy because some of them are
in other cities.
6. The person who is in charge of a newspaper or magazine and decides
will appear is an editor.
7. I think I know where you live, but can you give me directions
on how to get there?
8. Rescuers will attempt to reach the lost climbers when the snow
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos