1. get/have your foot in
the door – to enter a business or organization at a low level,
but with a chance of being more successful in the future
2. ahead of the curve - to be more advanced than the competition.
3. change of pace - something different from the normal routine or
4. fifty-fifty - something is divided equally
5. give something/someone the thumbs down – not to approve something/
To say something/ someone is bad.
6. have your work cut out - to have a lot of work to do or to do a
project or task
más Ejercicios de Inglés Comercial y de Negocios
con respuesta para practicar.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos