1. I take after my
dad in many ways.
2. I think you should take it back to the shop and ask for a
3. They are taking up my new trousers and the sleeves of the
Don't worry, it'll be ready in time for the wedding.
4. I think you’ve offended them. You should have taken off your
before you went inside the house.
5. Would you mind taking care of the baby while I go to the shops
half an hour?
6. I didn’t take to sushi either the first time I tasted it.
7. If you have a family emergency, you are allowed to take off
days from work.
8. It was a good idea of yours to take up tennis. It looks like
a lot of weight.
9. The company aren’t taking on any more staff for the moment.
10. My boss is hiring someone to take over from our computer
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos