1. back to the drawing
board - when you start something over again from the beginning
2. give someone a pat on the back – this means to tell someone that he
or she did a good job.
3. learn the ropes - when you learn the basics of something.
4. no strings attached – this is when something is given without
expecting anything in return
5. safe bet – This is when you talk about something that will probably
6. word of mouth - Perhaps the most effective form of promotion, If
something spreads like this,
people hear about it by informal conversation with friends, family
members, acquaintances, etc.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos