1. in full swing -
something has begun and moving as fast and as
smoothly as it ever will.
2. raise the bar - to set the standards or expectations higher, usually
by achieving or creating something better than what had previously
3. 24/7 - All the time (24 hours a day, seven days a week
4. start off on the right foot - to begin something in a positive way.
5. writing on the wall - evidence and clues that something (usually
is going to happen.
6. keep your eye on the ball - focus and concentrate on what you want to
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos