1. The worst thing about going to a
wedding is dressing up and having
to wear a suit and tie.
2. I'm thinking of going to Dublin for a few weeks this summer to
3. I was having a beer in the local pub yesterday when a gorgeous girl
came up to me and asked me to buy her a drink.
4. If you decide to come to Valencia next month, call me up
and we can have
5. I'm still studying Chinese, but I'm so far behind the rest of the
class. I don't
think I'll ever catch up.
6. You should go to bed if you're tired. I'm going to stay up and
watch the rest
of this film.
con más EJERCICIOS DE PHRASAL VERBS y
con Ejercicios Generales de tu nivel.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos