1. When I couldn't get up for work on time
I realised I was drinking
too much and I decided to cut down.
2. It poured down with rain last Sunday so we decided to forget
bike trip and play computer games instead.
3. You slow down along this part of the motorway. The police have
speed cameras here.
4. The miserable grey skies and bad weather always get me down
I go back to the UK. I'm much happier in sunny Spain!
5. Give me your email address and I'll jot it down on this
6. The battery's run down on my laptop. I need to plug it in and
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos