1. I didn't sleep well
last night and I'm not really on the ball today.
2. It's time to take the bull by the horns and get this job done.
3. Poor old Jonny from the accounts department got the boot last week. I
to let 4 or 5 more employees go before the end of the year.
4. Pepito thought the transfer to the company’s office in Hawaii was a
a long shot, but he decided to apply anyway.
5. When we have the new online payment system in place, the sky’s the
the amount of money we can make.
6. After listening to what she said, if you read between the lines,
you can begin
to see what she really means.
más Ejercicios de Inglés Comercial y de Negocios
con respuesta para practicar.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos