1. If you don't like something,
change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
2. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people
will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.
3. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you
can decide not to
be reduced by them.
4. There's a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts
can obscure the truth.
5. Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the
future and renders the
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos