1. They make it look so
easy, but their team does a lot of planning and
hard work behind the scenes.
2. They were trying to find investors before they even had a business
plan. They were putting the cart before the horse.
3. They gave our new design the thumbs up. This means we’ll get
exposure on their corporate website.
4. Our crowd funding campaign tried to raise 200,000 euros, but
unfortunately it came up short.
5. I'm not used to being in the driver's seat. If you don’t mind,
some help on staff management.
6. It’s a mining town with a few factories in the outskirts. There
many white-collar jobs in the area.
más Ejercicios de Inglés Comercial y de Negocios
con respuesta para practicar.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos