1. My boss refused to raise my salary
again, he’s making me work extra hours and reduced
my holiday by a week. I hate it when people take advantage like that. It
really makes my
2. There’s a girl at work who keeps flirting with me. She’s always
smiling at me and making
me coffee. But when I ask her to go for a drink she says ‘no’. I think
she’s playing hard to
3. It stands to reason you’ll get a promotion at the end of the
year. You’re our top salesperson
and you’re the boss’s son-in-law!
4. Quick! Turn off the lights and draw the curtains. Your parents
have just pulled up outside
in their car and I don’t want them to know that we’re at home!
5. Actually, my wife’s studying for her master’s degree and we’re living
off my salary as an English
teacher at the moment. We’ve been finding it very difficult to make
ends meet since the baby
6. Bear in mind I can’t speak French, so if we go to that
conference in Paris, you’ll have to make
the arrangements and do all the talking.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos