1. Ford lost ground
to Toyota last quarter with the launch of their new
clean energy car.
2. I think her time’s up as head designer. She’ll be looking for
a new job
before the end of the year.
3. We’ll have to stay on our toes during the launch and keep a
on social media.
4. Next time you have a problem with the way I do my job, I’d appreciate
it if you’d speak to me directly and not go behind my back.
5. We tried to change the design, but the project manager stood her
ground and this is what we’re left with!
6. I come from a blue collar background. My dad was a welder and
mum worked on a factory production line.
más Ejercicios de Inglés Comercial y de Negocios
con respuesta para practicar.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos