1. When you're in Valencia, make the
most of your time there and
only speak Spanish.
2. All the passengers took no notice when Pepito suddenly started
to take off his clothes on the train.
3. Before I started going out with my French girlfriend, I had great
difficulty in speaking and understanding the language.
4. The night before the wedding, at the stag party, Pepito's friends
decided to play a joke on him.
5. Maria takes great pride in doing her job to the best of her
6. David was very excited. Not everyone gets the chance to meet a
7. I think it's about time we got rid of that old bed and bought
a new one.
8. Your English grades are very disappointing. You should pay more
attention during the lesson.
9. He'll get the promotion he wants next year if he puts more effort
10. I wonder if you could do me a favour and lend me your car for
un vocabulario Temático
con sonido, Ejercicios y respuestas.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos