1. ballpark figure - an
estimate, an approximate number
2. twist someone's arm - to persuade or convince someone
to do something that he or she does not want to do.
3. catch someone off guard - to surprise someone by doing
something that he or she was not expecting.
4. get something off the ground - to start a project or business.
5. talk someone out of something - to convince someone not to
6. red tape - lots of rules, procedures, and regulations that make
it difficult to do something, especially with government offices.
más Ejercicios de Inglés Comercial y de Negocios
con respuesta para practicar.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos