Man Suffers Accident During Surgery

A patient in a hospital broke wind while having surgery and set fire to
his genitals. The 30-year-old man was having a mole removed from his
bottom with an electric knife when his attack of gassy wind was ignited
by a spark.
His genitals, which were covered with surgical spirits, caught fire. The man,
who is suing the hospital, said, “When I woke up, my private parts were
burning like hell. Besides the pain, I can’t have sexual relations with my
Surgeons at the hospital said, “It was an unfortunate accident.”

*Dispones de más Dictados en Inglés para practicar

  Diccionario online

© La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos reservados