1. cut your losses – to
remove yourself from a bad situation that is
unproductive and holds little hope for improvement
2. run/go around in circles - to keep doing or talking about the same
thing over and over again without achieving anything
3. think outside the box - to think of creative and unconventional
solutions instead of usual, common ones
4. think big – to be ambitious and have high goals
5. smooth sailing – easy progress with no problems or difficulties
6. lose-lose situation - when someone has to choose between various
options and all the options are bad.
más Ejercicios de Inglés Comercial y de Negocios
con respuesta para practicar.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos