1. It was a nightmare
setting up the new computer system but it'll be smooth sailing
from now on.
2. I've been running around in circles trying to get all the
reports finished before the
3. If you can’t find a solution by going down the usual routes, you need
to think outside
4. Advertising through that company was expensive and we didn't see an
increase in sales.
So, we decided to cut our losses and stop doing business with
5. You need to think big. If you don’t invest in the company and
expand, you won’t be
able to compete internationally.
6. This new development means that a favorable outcome is imposible.
It’s a lose-lose
más Ejercicios de Inglés Comercial y de Negocios
con respuesta para practicar.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos