1. After working at the company for
nearly 6 years, Pepito finally found
the courage to approach his boss and ask for a raise.
2. She’s organised, efficient, trustworthy, imaginative and intelligent
she certainly knows how to deal with a problem. I think she’ll be
3. Unfortunately, Maria has left the design team and she won’t be
so we’re going to have to hire a new employee.
4. I think we need to outsource some of the technical work connected to
the new line of machines. We can’t afford to allow so much time to
developing a product.
5. The firm’s losing money every month, the staff’s really unhappy and
customers are constantly complaining. The CEO just doesn’t know how to
run a business.
más Ejercicios de Inglés Comercial y de Negocios
con respuesta para practicar.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos