1. I’ve decided to bring everyone
together today and hold this
meeting to discuss the future of the company.
2. It’s not easy to set up a business in Vietnam if you are not
a citizen of the country or married to one.
3. Before we advertise the position externally, we’re going to
interview an applicant who is currently working for us at a
4. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to begin this project next week
as I’ll be attending a conference in London.
5. I think that the word ‘bondage’ in our company name does not
suggest that we provide a service that is secure and trustworthy,
but rather that we deal in sexual eroticism.
más Ejercicios de Inglés Comercial y de Negocios
con respuesta para practicar.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos