1. He says he’s short of money. Nevertheless,
he’s just bought
a new iPhone!
2. Although most of my friends now have Mac computers at home,
I prefer using a PC.
3. In spite of not speaking the language, we managed to make
4. We missed our connection in New York owing to the delay in our
flight leaving Madrid.
5. We asked for a room with a double bed. However, when we got
there our room had two twin beds.
un vocabulario Temático
con sonido, Ejercicios y respuestas.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos