1. She has no problem answering the phone
and dealing with emails, it’s the software program she’s having trouble
2. It’s a waste of money getting the additional insurance for the
laptop. It’s almost the same price to buy a new one.
3. There’s no point in asking Jenny to bring any food. She’s a
4. It’s no use phoning on a Monday, they’ll be closed.
5. I can’t help laughing when I hear the name Donald. I used to
go to school with a boy called Donald Duck.
6. I can’t stand taking the early red-eye flight when I travel by
plane. It takes me days to catch up on my sleep.
7. I can’t help wondering what my life would be like now if I had
got married three years ago.
un vocabulario Temático
con sonido, Ejercicios y respuestas.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos