1. You're 35 years old. Don't you think it's time
you settled down and stopped traveling around the world?
2. Many shops and businesses have closed down in the city centre
this year because of the financial crisis.
3. You promised to always tell me the truth, but you really let
me down when you lied to me. I’ll never trust you again.
4. I'm feeling really tired. I think I'll go and lie down on the
bed for half an hour.
5. My boss has always looked down on me. She thinks I'm stupid
and she never gives me any responsibility.
6. My work colleagues said they would support me in my court case for
unfair dismissal. However, they backed down at the last moment
and now I’m on my own.
un vocabulario Temático
con sonido, Ejercicios y respuestas.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos