1. When meditating, it’s
important to breathe in through the nose
and out through the mouth.
2. My wife snores so loudly at night that
it’s imposible for me to get any sleep.
3. She let out a huge sigh of relief when
she realized he loved her and was finally going
to marry her.
4. That’s a nasty cough you’ve got there.
Have you started smoking again?
5. I know you must be tired because you got up
at 5am this morning and you haven’t stopped
yawning all day.
6. When someone sneezes, it’s polite to
say ‘Bless you!’ in English, which translates to
¡Jesus! In Spanish.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos