1. Many people say that if you take enough vitamin
C at the onset of a cold, you'll often recover faster.
2. The World Health Organization website is a useful resource for
tracking the outbreak of diseases worldwide.
3. Page layout is the part of graphic design that deals in the
arrangement and style treatment of elements (content) on a page.
4. An outlet store is a brick and mortar or online retail store
in which manufacturers sell their stock directly to the public.
5. Take-off is the phase of flight in which an aircraft goes
through a transition from moving along the ground (taxiing) to flying in
the air, usually starting on a runway.
6. A proper warm up before exercise can increase the blood flow
to the working muscle which results in decreased muscle stiffness, less
risk of injury and improved performance.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos