Man in Hospital After Eating Hot Chilli Pepper

A 34-year-old man was hospitalised after eating one of the hottest chilli peppers in the world at a chilli eating contest in New York State.

Doctors diagnosed the man with a temporary brain condition where the blood vessels to the brain become narrow.

The doctors said it was the first time the condition had been diagnosed after a patient had eaten a chilli.

*Dispones de más Dictados en Inglés para practicar

  Diccionario online

© La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos reservados