1. My wife isn’t working because
she stays at home to look after the kids, so when I lost my job last
month it was a bitter pill to swallow.
2. I still don’t understand how you spent $20,000 of company money on
your trip to Las Vegas last month. I think you should give me a blow-by-blow
account of what happened.
3. I felt sure we’d be able to work closely with Switch Design on the
new product launch until they came in way over budget. They really
blew it, didn’t they?
4. Our latest product sold very well in Europe and South America, but it
really bombed in the States. We lost so much money that we had to
pull it out of the North American market.
5. I haven’t always been a rich, successful businessman. I began working
on the factory floor when I was a teenager.
más Ejercicios de Inglés Comercial y de Negocios
con respuestas para practicar.
*Accede a un Curso
GRATIS de Inglés de Negocios.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos