1. Let's face it, he decides. He's
the boss so he's the one that calls the shots.
2. He says he’ll go elsewhere if we don't lower our price but I don't
think he will. I think we should call his bluff.
3. I'm sure that there is a lot of corruption in that country. If we
order an internal audit we may be opening a can of worms.
4. Someone’s going to have to take responsibility for this disaster. Who
is going to carry the can on this one?
5. She always likes to think things through very carefully. She likes to
chew it over.
más Ejercicios de Inglés Comercial y de Negocios
con respuestas para practicar.
*Accede a un Curso
GRATIS de Inglés de Negocios.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos