1. It’s a good idea to set aside a few
minutes each day to practise English.
2. I hate to say it, but I think you made a big mistake when you
3. One of the most expensive purchases you’ll ever make is your
4. I’m convinced that I can make a big difference to the way you work.
If you’ll only give me the opportunity to prove myself, I’m sure
you won’t regret it.
5. The specialist said it isn’t serious at the moment, but if I don’t
take prompt action, it could get a lot worse.
6. The closing date for competition entries is May 1st.
un vocabulario Temático
con sonido, Ejercicios y respuestas.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos