1. We are about to sell our house
and move to the city. - Something that is on the point of happening.
2. I don’t feel well. I think I’m going to be sick. - A prediction
about the future based on present evidence.
3. They’ll have finished painting the flat by the time you come to visit.
- An action that will be finished before a certain time in the future.
4. The train leaves at 7:15 in the morning. - Facts based on
timetables, calendars and scheduled events.
5. I’ll give you my phone number in case you need to get in touch. -
An offer to help, a decision made at the time of speaking.
6. This time tomorrow I'll be taking my English exam. - Actions or
events in progress at a certain time in the future.
7. I'm going to study software design in Barcelona next year. - An
intention or plan.
8. Eventually cars will have the technical capability to drive
themselves. - A future fact.
9. We're having dinner with Ana and Juan next Friday. - An
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos