1. I'm a little nervous
about starting my new job, but I'm determined to
jump in at the deep end and give it a go.
2. Do you think Chelsea stands a chance
of winning tomorrow?
3. I don't like Birmingham at all, but I'll try
to make the best of this business trip to
practise my English.
4. When planning a trip, you have to make
allowances for things that you can't know
beforehand, such as flight cancellations or bad
5. I probably jumped the gun with
announcing our wedding before everyone was there,
but I was just too excited.
6. The kids jumped for joy when we told
them we were taking them to the beach next
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos