1. In some countries there
are a lot of formalities and form-filling when
you deal with the civil service. There's so much
2. My sisters got married and settled down when
they were young, but I was the black sheep
of the family. I travelled around the world for
years selling jewellry and sleeping on the
3. I got a phone call from an old school friend
today. I wasn’t expecting it. It came right
out of the blue.
4. Paul came home from work early and caught the
thieves red-handed as they were stealing
his new TV.
5. That company is in really bad shape. It's
in the red and owes the bank a lot of money.
6. My neighbour loves gardening and she's got
green fingers. She's wonderful at growing
plants and flowers.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos