1. Monkeys who very sensibly refrain from speech,
lest they should be set to earn their livings.
2. There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as
simply messing about in boats.
3. Independence is all very well, but we animals never allow our friends
to make fools of themselves beyond a certain limit; and that
limit you've reached.
4. After all, the best part of a holiday is perhaps not so much to be
resting yourself, as to see all the other fellows busy working.
5. Animals when in company walk in a proper and sensible manner, in
single file, instead of sprawling all across the road and being
of no use or support to each other in case of sudden trouble or danger.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos